Featured Post

[Review] Game of Thrones (season 6)

Setelah setahun, GoT kembali di season 6. Sebenarnya gw juga ga begitu nunggu2 sih, karena lagi asik ngikutin serial yg lain (The Flash...

Thursday, January 20, 2011

to Cassandra Ainsworth

Dear Cassie,

Last year, I fell in love with you...
for only about 2 weeks
But I'm really grateful,
because you remind me how to feel love again
something that I haven't had since then

I wish I could be there for you at that time
Stay by your side while you went through all those pains
and maybe, it doesn't have to end like how it was
You wouldn't have to suffer that much,
and waited for a long time to be happy

Anyway, how are you now...
Still in New York?
Have you finally meet Sid?
He came looking for you... alone
I hope you two find each other and live happily by now
That would make me relieved
oh, and one more thing:
don't forget to EAT!

Bye, sweetie...
I hope we would meet again someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment