Featured Post

[Review] Game of Thrones (season 6)

Setelah setahun, GoT kembali di season 6. Sebenarnya gw juga ga begitu nunggu2 sih, karena lagi asik ngikutin serial yg lain (The Flash...

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

mirror

I see myself in the mirror
but I ask to myself
is this really me?
the person in the mirror,
who are you?
why are you appear there,
as reflection of me?
then, I see someone else there in the mirror
but I don't know who is that
hey, the person in the mirror
can you see me,
as well as I can see you?
she doesn't answer
but I know that somehow,
I can see her, but she doesn't know that I saw her
and vice versa,
she can see me, but I don't know that she saw me
we're seeing from different angle
we can't see each other face to face
but I believe,
there will be a time,
when I can see you,
and you can see me either
I will wait...


No comments:

Post a Comment