Featured Post

[Review] Game of Thrones (season 6)

Setelah setahun, GoT kembali di season 6. Sebenarnya gw juga ga begitu nunggu2 sih, karena lagi asik ngikutin serial yg lain (The Flash...

Saturday, November 19, 2011

just a dream

Last night, I had a dream about you, and me. We're together.
My family opposes that idea, so I abandoned them.
And so does your family. They won't let me be with you.
Soon I realize that I was the Romeo and you are Juliet.
We were happy.

And then I woke up.
I was relieved, because it's just a dream.
Because you and me, that's not right.
So much for just a dream.
A dream that in a way very beautiful,
  but also the one that I don't wish to be real.
~




Can I just have my nightmare back, where the monsters chasing me, and I turn back and kill them?

No comments:

Post a Comment