Featured Post

[Review] Game of Thrones (season 6)

Setelah setahun, GoT kembali di season 6. Sebenarnya gw juga ga begitu nunggu2 sih, karena lagi asik ngikutin serial yg lain (The Flash...

Thursday, November 10, 2011

song(s) of the week(s)

Sudah lama ga posting tentang lagu-lagu favorit, tapi lagu-lagu ini bakal betah didengerin selama beberapa minggu sepertinya. 

Kelly Clarkson - Mr Know It All


Oh you think that you know me, know me
that's why I'm leaving you lonely, lonely
Cause baby you don't know a thing about me
You don't know a thing about me

The Script - Nothing


And I now that I'm drunk but I see the worst
If she'll listen this time even though this lust
II'll dial her number and confess to her
I'm still in love but all I heard was nothing, nothing, nothing



Coldplay - Paradise


and dreams of Para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise
Oh oh oh oh oh oh-oh-oh

T-Pain feat Wiz Khalifa & Lily Allen


It's 5 o' clock in the morning
Conversation got boring
You said you'd go into bed soon
So I snuck up to your bedroom

Ed Sheeran - The A Team


And they say
She's in the Class A Team
Stuck in her daydream
Been this way since 18

Sara Bareilles - Gonna Get Over You


Ooh, how am I gonna get over you?
I'll be alright, just not tonight
But someday...

David Guetta feat Usher - Without You


I can't win, I can't reign
I will never win this game without you, without you
I am lost, I am vain,
I will never be the same without you, without you

Christina Perri - A Thousand Years


I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid,
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more


No comments:

Post a Comment