Featured Post

[Review] Game of Thrones (season 6)

Setelah setahun, GoT kembali di season 6. Sebenarnya gw juga ga begitu nunggu2 sih, karena lagi asik ngikutin serial yg lain (The Flash...

Sunday, January 01, 2012

from The X Files (1998)

Jadi untuk mengisi malam tahun baru, saya menonton lagi salah satu film favorit saya, yg dulu waktu kemunculannya di TV bikin deg-degan karena tegang ngikutin jalan ceritanya. The X Files. And these are the characters...


"Did you hear what I said? Get out." - Special Agent in Charge: Darius Michaud (Terry O'Quinn)


"You'll get your turn, Agent Mulder. Please step outside." - Jana Cassidy (Blythe Danner)


"Go back to Dallas, Agent Mulder, and dig. Or we're gonna find out along with the rest of the country, when it's too late." - Alvin Kurtzweil (Martin Landau)


"I don't know if I wanna do this alone. I don't even know if I can. And If I quit now, they win." - Special Agent Fox Mulder (David Duchovny)


"You leave here unprotected, how far will you get? How far will they let you get?" - FBI Assistant Director Walter Skinner (Mitch Pileggi)


"What can we do?" - The Lone Gunmen.


"Once it's learned what I've told you, my life will be over." - The Well-Manicured Man (John Neville)


"I dont believe FBI currently has an investigative unit qualified to pursue the evidence in hand." - Special Agent Dana Scully (Gillian Anderson)


"He's determined now. Reinvested." - The Cigarette Smoking Man (William B. Davis)


"He's but one man. One man alone cannot fight the future." - Conrad Strughold (Armin Mueller-Stahl)

No comments:

Post a Comment